Thursday, September 16, 2010

September 2010

Well, it is mid September 2010, fall is in the air and the season changing feels nice. I have a new car 2008 Chevy Avero, very nice car I am enjoying it. Work is good, my Q/A score this month was 100%. All my children are doing well, Corie and her family are in Texas. Terry is traveling with his work and Corie's fabric business is doing well. Her children are growing up way to fast they sure are sweet kids. Amber and her family are all doing well, Amber and Cody are both in school, Amber for a BA and Cody for Computers. The girls are very involved in school and dance having lots of fun with their friends. Rachel is working at a job that she loves in the library surrounded by books and working on her BA. She is living the life being single :) Erin and her family are doing well, Bert is working for T Mobile and he does very well at it, Erin is a busy mommy and is developing her photography talents each day. Lil Bit is growing so fast she is talking and also signs quite a few words. I am working at saving more and putting my self out in the world to meet friends. I get to the gym 3 days a week which I really enjoy and I am looking for a dance studio where I might be able to take ballroom dance. I hope to be in a place to purchase my own home once again come spring of next year. I hope to save up some money to surprise my best friend with a 4 day visit this next year also. All in all life is like a box of chocolates you never know what adventure will come at you next.

No comments: