Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Aug 2010

Well July was a trip and a huge adventure that is still happening. Was struck by a car going 45 down hill, totaled my nice car good thing no one was hurt amazing. I have since been looking for a replacement car but as of today I am still looking.... ugh. I will be relieved when that portion of the hunt is over.
Working still as a biller at IHC and it is nice. I am told I am doing well and they like my work. We do a Q/A review each month and so far I am between 85 and 90%. Not too bad, if I do say so.
Was going to the gym two to three days a week until the car accident. But since then with no car I have not been and I can really tell. It will be very nice to get back into going to the gym once I get my car!! Whoot woooo.
Life is just one adventure after another and I just keep moving through each one. I put on my boots stand tall and walk forward head held high and a smile most of the time.
As for now I am blessed with the best kids, son-in-laws and grandchildren anyone could have. They are the kindness, most caring group that could ever be in my life. I have great friends, a good job with a future and living parents and siblings (2) that have my back. I have my health and lots of energy to do the things I need or want to do. Life is good!!!

No comments: