Friday, April 30, 2010

Last day in April

Well the spring has come and gone all month long it has snowed and rained and then the sun broke through the clouds from time to time. Tomorrow will be May 2010 and this year just keeps bringing more changes into my life. I am now looking for work once again. It has been made clear to me that the position will not work for me and I need to find something more suited to the skills and gifts that my Higher Power has blessed me with. So with that said I am applying and interviewing and trusting my Higher Power to guide me to the company and position that will be the best for me. I will trust that this will happen my the end of May as my needs have always been meant and I know this much when a door closes God will open another one. This time he will need to open the door wide and push me through as I am not trusting myself to get it. Oh I trust God just not myself :) So heres to the next 30 days and the new and wonderful adventures it will bring into my life !!

1 comment:

The Payton's Place said...

...love you mom. Trust maybe is exactly what you need to learn?